Hydrangeas and Tea

Delighted by Change


My daughter and I were visiting my in-laws earlier today. I was amazed at the color changes in the Hydrangea flowers on her bush! She helped me pick a couple of bunches to display in my home. Earlier the colors were a brilliant blue. 


There are some still blue, but they're slowly changing to a creamy white and a gorgeous green shade. The colors combined amaze me that they come from the same bush.


It is very hot today so, I am enjoying a lovely cup of tea as a pick-me-up! 


Also, I am enjoying one of these luscious peaches I got from my brother-in-law's market stand in Florence, South Carolina. 


I was there last week. It's peach season in the South and they're wonderful!
I am having a fragrant cup of peppermint-spearmint tea. 


It is so wonderful to smell the minty scent wafting up from the Biltmore teacup. A refreshing cup of tea - a delicious snack -



what hot temperatures outside.
I have the beauty of the outdoors with me 
and with tea - all the cares of the world just roll away.










Summer has been upon us temperature wise, but it is official tomorrow! Are you ready to 
Savor Summer?

I will be posting my special 
A Return to Loveliness 
blog party post and linky at 6:30 p.m. tonight.
I look forward to seeing your posts!
There will be something special and fun for participants!

I am sharing this post with these Delightsome blog parties:

Lady Katherine's Tea Time Tuesday
The Plumed Pen's  Tea for Two
Rose Chintz Tea Time Tuesday 
Martha's Favorite Teacup Tuesday 
A Breath of Fresh Air's
and Silken Purse's
Comin' Home's Tuesday Teas
Sweetology's Tea Time Tuesday
Between Naps on the Porch's Metamorphosis Monday
Smiling Sally's Blue Monday



Wishing you a very Delightsome - relaxed afternoon!
After all - it is Summer!




  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...