Because this is my last week in my apartment, I thought I'd give you all a tour of my home for the past 9 months in case you missed it throughout the year.
It's small, but has lots of personality! My main goal was to make it as colorful as possible without being able to paint and of course, make it feel as homey as possible.
Family Room:
![]() |
| Made By Girl Candy Yellow Love print |
Long patterned curtains are a wonderful way to lengthen the space, and add color when you aren't allowed to paint. My sweet grandma made these ones for me after I designed them (:
Bedroom {aka. Lavender's home}:
Desk Area:

Just changed things up a bit for the last week of Spring:
My Anthro monogrammed mug holds my pens and pencils {ps. the mugs are only $6 and are ADORABLE. After you finish this post...you should go get one(: }
Our ballet themed bathroom:
Framed pictures of my roommate and I in our tutu's (: We took dance from the same studio when we were little and didn't even know it!
![]() To make this little message board, I framed a piece of pink scrapbook paper and used a whiteboard marker to write the message. So fun to change the paper and the quote! |
And that's a rap. Apartment: it's been fun. Off to a new adventure for next fall. I can't wait to document our journey to finding a little house.
Happy Sunday!
I'll be busy studying for finals and packing this week, so I have some cute blogging friends lined up to keep you company! I'll pop in a few times, too (:
I'll be busy studying for finals and packing this week, so I have some cute blogging friends lined up to keep you company! I'll pop in a few times, too (:
Love,









0 comments:
Post a Comment