Happy Friday, Friends! I'm on the mend! Thank you so much for your kind words and encouragement.
This past weekend was Father's Day and my dad's birthday, so we had a family gathering at our house. It was so hot out, too! Which I'm not complaining about (: Remember when I said I had self control in not buying that purple maxi dress a few weeks back? Yeah, well all self control left me when I spotted this cute maxi at Meadow {the boutique I work at while I'm in school.} Pure adorableness. So clearly, I wore it to our family dinner:
Maxi Dress: Meadow Boutique
Wedges: American Eagle
Flower: H&M
I'm just going to throw this out there: you can literally do anything you want in a maxi dress. You don't have to worry about sitting lady-like, because hey- you're wearing a dress to the floor! You can bend over and not have to worry about exposing anything. AND I found out that if it's a little chilly out and you're going to the beach, just wear leggings under the maxi...no one will ever know! Genius, I know.
Side Note: While my mom and I went to the outdoor mall the other day, we counted 10 maxi dresses walk by our table while we were having lunch. So jump on the train, ladies!
Because I've spent way too much time reading blogs this week {and not leaving too many comments...don't worry, I'll be back fully soon!} I thought I'd share some posts that stuck out...
Here are some of my favorite projects and posts going around blog land this week:
Kerry is dollin' up her little peanut's nursery...she's almost here!
Two words: Girl Cave. Rhiannon's new office is too gorg for words.
Michelle chatted it up with HGTV's Emily Henderson over at Kate's blog and we learned Em's tips on how to style & accessorize!
Cassie's Babygirl's room is finished and lookin' FAB.
Right when I didn't think Cocoa and Hearts could get any better, Jen added more beautiful paintings to her new line!
That should tie you over for a while (: I'll be back on Monday sharing my full wisdom teeth experience. You will laugh, I promise.
Love,

This past weekend was Father's Day and my dad's birthday, so we had a family gathering at our house. It was so hot out, too! Which I'm not complaining about (: Remember when I said I had self control in not buying that purple maxi dress a few weeks back? Yeah, well all self control left me when I spotted this cute maxi at Meadow {the boutique I work at while I'm in school.} Pure adorableness. So clearly, I wore it to our family dinner:
Maxi Dress: Meadow Boutique
Wedges: American Eagle
Flower: H&M
I'm just going to throw this out there: you can literally do anything you want in a maxi dress. You don't have to worry about sitting lady-like, because hey- you're wearing a dress to the floor! You can bend over and not have to worry about exposing anything. AND I found out that if it's a little chilly out and you're going to the beach, just wear leggings under the maxi...no one will ever know! Genius, I know.
Side Note: While my mom and I went to the outdoor mall the other day, we counted 10 maxi dresses walk by our table while we were having lunch. So jump on the train, ladies!
Because I've spent way too much time reading blogs this week {and not leaving too many comments...don't worry, I'll be back fully soon!} I thought I'd share some posts that stuck out...
Here are some of my favorite projects and posts going around blog land this week:
Kerry is dollin' up her little peanut's nursery...she's almost here!
Two words: Girl Cave. Rhiannon's new office is too gorg for words.
Michelle chatted it up with HGTV's Emily Henderson over at Kate's blog and we learned Em's tips on how to style & accessorize!
Cassie's Babygirl's room is finished and lookin' FAB.
Right when I didn't think Cocoa and Hearts could get any better, Jen added more beautiful paintings to her new line!
That should tie you over for a while (: I'll be back on Monday sharing my full wisdom teeth experience. You will laugh, I promise.
Love,









0 comments:
Post a Comment