Well, as of a few hours ago, and without my knowledge until my blog statistics went through the roof, my statue became famous because it showed up on the front page of Apartment Therapy. Yes thats right, this picture was snagged and if you check right this second, you'll see its still on the front page if you scroll down. (here's the direct link)
As a longtime reader (and former NYC resident) who has been reading that blog since infancy, I am smiling like a cheshire cat. And for those of you who followed the statue selection saga you know how I agonized for a year about trying to find a statue that would be tasteful.... well this article is about just that, tasteful garden statues! Pshew... I fell in the right category.
Yay. Here's the winning pic again:
Famous, at last!
7:38 PM |
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







0 comments:
Post a Comment