New Friend
I think!
While my daughter was taking piano lessons
last week I strolled through the aisles
of our local Salvation Army. It wasn't looking
like a good day to me until I saw this little fellow.
I already had this sweet chicken in my kitchen.
She was left by the previous owner.
I thought these two would make a sweet pair.
Until I put them together.
First my daughter thinks his eyes are creapy.
What do you think? She thinks I should touch
them up and make them white.
Then there's that smirk on his face.
He doesn't seem to be too happy.
Where as sweet chickie seems to be very content.
Together they look pretty good to me.
I'll have to think a while on his eyes.
I can change that, but I can't change his expression.
I suppose that will become part of his charm to me.
Thank you so much for your visit.
I am sharing this post with
Faded Charm's White Wednesday
Wishing you a very Delightsome day,






0 comments:
Post a Comment