My Life As of Today...

1. These cookie coated drum sticks are my life.

2. Strawberries are my favorite fruit. Lavender told me she wanted to be in the picture.


3. These colors make me happy.
via


4. Ikat is hands down my current pattern obsession.
 

5. I can't wait to sit by the pool!

6. I'm using lots of self control in order to not buy this chandelier from Meadow


7. Today I've started packing up all my stuff, taking everything off the walls, and you know what? It feels kind of weird.  Last summer I spent so many hours preparing for decorating this very apartment.  You all know how seriously excited I am about getting back home for summer, but there's just something strange about leaving a place you put your heart into.  This next week I'll be showing you some of my favorite elements to the apartment.


That's my sad face for having to take down the wall art.

8. Our countdown chalkboard keeps seeing lower number each day. LOVING it!


9. You know what that means? 11 days till I see this furry bundle of joy:

10. I'm so thankful for the life I have been given. For my family, my friends, my school, the experiences that have brought me to where I am today.  But mostly, I'm thankful for God's continued faithfulness in my life, and yours.  


Happy weekend!  What are you up to?
Love,
Photobucket

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...