Life has been busy and I haven't had the time or energy to post much recently as I'm sure you've noticed. I'm going away for seven weeks in just one month -yikes- and there is still so much to do. Not to mention dealing with all the other curve balls that life throws at you. I hope you are able to bear with me.
One of my most recent obsessions distractions is pouring over the wedding photos that we got from the photographer on the weekend. I'm in the process of making a photobook, which I love doing. I thought I would share some of my favourite photos.
And just in case you think I only like photos without faces, here are a few others I adore.
And this last one brings tears to my eyes.
Linked to Good Life Wednesday at A Beach Cottage









0 comments:
Post a Comment