Poetry in Flowers

Cottage Garden Vistas
Taking a walk through the gardens
surrounding my home, I am enjoying the vistas of 
color as the spring flowers burst into bloom. 





The Gardener's Morning

The robin's song at daybreak

Is a clarion call to me.Get up and

get out in the garden,

For the morning hours flee.








I cannot resist the summons,

What earnest gardener could?

For the golden hours of morning

Get into the gardener's blood.






The magic spell is upon me
,
I'm glad that I did not wait
;
For life's at its best in the morning
,
As you pass through the garden gate.

- Howard Dolf 





Garden Sanctuary

You who walk,

Maybe with troubled thoughts,

Come, enter here and rest;








And may the sweet serenity of growing things,

And the heavenly,peace

Be mirrored in thy soul.


-Doxis M. Palmer





Thank you for taking this walk through my garden with me

wishing you a very Delightsome day,

I am sharing this post with

Laurie's - Favorite Things Saturday


  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...