Happy Monday! Thank you all so much for your kind words of encouragement last week when I felt overwhelmed. This week I'm refreshed, excited, and have some fun posts ready to go (: AND it's Easter on Sunday. I can hardly wait.
Today I'm sharing some of my very finds around blog land. All of these projects, rooms, and ladies continually inspire on a daily basis. That's the beauty of blogging. So many talented people who share a passion for the same thing as you. Let the show begin:
1. Classic and Chic
Courtney's kitchen. Dontcha love the clean look of the subway tiles??
| A Thoughtful Place |
2. Elegant and Modern Feature Wall
Jane's Living Room. I love the idea of a feature wall covered in beautiful wallpaper.
| Modern Jane |
3. Graphic Wall Art
Rhiannon's DIY canvas. It melts my heart (:
Rhiannon's DIY canvas. It melts my heart (:
![]() |
| Hey Gorgeous |
4. Amazing Chandelier
Chassity's dining room. That chandelier is to die for. Dinner party at Chassity's? I think so (:
Chassity's dining room. That chandelier is to die for. Dinner party at Chassity's? I think so (:
| Look Linger Love |
5. Symmetry Perfection
Julia's beautiful and inviting symmetrical living room.
Julia's beautiful and inviting symmetrical living room.
![]() |
| Pawleys Island Posh |
6. Stunning Stencil
This feature wall stenciled by Janell had me at hello.
7. Show-Stopper Furniture
My favorite element in Emily's office is her green dresser. Such a statement!
This feature wall stenciled by Janell had me at hello.
| Isabella & Max Rooms |
My favorite element in Emily's office is her green dresser. Such a statement!
| Emily A. Clark |
8. Cozy Getaway
Kristin's light and airy guest room makes me want to stay a while (:
| My Uncommon Slice of Suburbia |
9. Statement Wall Art
I'm loving sunburst mirrors lately and my girl, Michelle's, is one of my favorites!
| Ten June |
10. Beautiful Unexpected Materials
Layla and Kevin's reading room turned guest room is amazing. The gym floor on the wall...how cool is that?!
![]() |
| The Lettered Cottage |
11. Oh, Baby!
Last but not least, Yvonne's sweet baby, Kaylee, has the cutest nursery!
![]() |
| Simply Yvonne |
So much inspiration! Do you have any rooms you're especially proud of? Or any projects on your to-do list?
Love and My Favorite Spaces,












0 comments:
Post a Comment