Fashion Friday #29 & Some of my Favorite Things

We made it to Friday. Hooray! This past week we had a beautiful day of sunshine, so my roommate, Jacque, and I went to the beach with some of our friends (not quite the California beach we're used to, but nonetheless, a beach).  






Here's what I wore:



Top: Anthropologie
Sweater: American Eagle
Jeans: Vigoss


I'm thankful for days like those. Simple day with a sweet friend and a touch of sunshine.
A gorgeous day, it was.


I'd also like to share my addiction to nail polish, once again.  But Spring is nearly here {and for some it already is...jealous!} so I'm having fun trying out new colors. Here are some of my favorites:




Naturally, I love the purple (: Which one is your favorite? Have you tried the shatter yet?


I get Shellac when I go to the salon and get them done and it's awesome. It comes in either french or color and lasts for up to 3 weeks! You should try it (:


Happy Weekend!


Love and Fashion Friday,

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...