Happy, Happy Friday! Last week my mom and I went to Carmel and took the opportunity to snap some pictures. I'm slowly teaching my mom how to use my camera, and she's doing quite well!
Here's what I'm wearing:
Blouse: Loehmans (like Nordstrom Rack)
Jeans: Vigoss
Corduroy Jacket: Anthropologie
Scarf: B.P. department of Nordys
Then we went shopping and I found this scarf in a cute shop:
____________________________
Last week my girl Michelle, over at Ten June, tagged me in the "five things you can't live without" series. Ain't she the sweetest?! Here's my list:
ONE:
My coach bag. It's big enough to fit absolutely everything: camera, lip gloss {make that 5}, books, notebook, tape measure {you really should always carry one(: duh} , and fishy crackers in case of an emergency.
TWO:
Technology.
Sad but true. Last week I installed Mobile Me, and now I can 1. locate my phone down to the house number if anyone steals it {so beware} 2. Have my calendar in both my mac and iphone sync so I'll always be organized. Which I love.
THREE:
Dermalogica face products. It's the best. Hands down. Winner.
FOUR:
The color purple.
FIVE:
My sweet family and pup.
Now I'm taggin' one of my favorites, Natalie from Designer Bags and Dirty Diapers. Take it away, girlfriend!
Have an awesome weekend (:
Love and Fashion Friday,


















0 comments:
Post a Comment