For the past couple of months, my daughter has been rehearsing for a school play called "Bugz".
She tried out for the part of the stink bug and got it. I have never seen someone quite so excited about something. She practically jumped out of bed this morning declaring "It's play day!". She went on to inform me, and I quote, "I was born to this" and "I have been waiting for this since first grade". I know what you're thinking, a bit dramatic, right. Well, mabye, but I made sure to be just as excited about her special day as she was. I went to the 2:00 p.m. performance for the entire school and I went to the 7:00 p.m. performance for family and friends. At the 2:00 p.m. show, I had the video camera in my left hand and the camera in my right hand, all while trying keep my four year old quiet and still. The things we moms do for our children.
He e-mailed a sweet message and I attached it to the flowers. She was on cloud nine.







0 comments:
Post a Comment