She Loves Me, She Loves Me Not: A Thoughtful Place

I couldn't be more excited to have one of the sweetest bloggers around to be here guest posting for me today.  Courtney, over at A Thoughtful Place, is one of the bloggers I look up to the most.  
Not only because she has fabulous style, but also because she inspires me to be a great mom one day!  Her house is beautiful, her DIY's are amazing and her heart is even sweeter.  I'm so thankful for blogging friends like Courtney.  Here's what she's lovin' and not lovin':

Hi! I am Courtney from a thoughtful place and I couldn't be happier about hanging out here today! Michaela has become so dear to me and I am thrilled to be dishing about what I love and don't love right about now!

She Loves Me:

Jennifer Lopez:  I wasn't sure about her being an American Idol judge. But I have to say that I am loving her and her wardrobe. The girl's got style and it seems becoming a mom has softened her up a bit.


Stripes, Stripes and More Stripes! I feel like Dr. Seuss, but I like them on a shirt, I like them on a bed, I like them in a house and I like them on a blouse. I am a sucker for stripes.


Tory Burch 'Aurelia' Wedge Pump
Tory Burch Wedge:  These are darling. I love the height, the color, and the open toe. Yes, please!


Breakfast:  I can't stop eating Belgian Waffles with Strawberries and Powdered Sugar. There is something about starting the day with this and a hot cup of coffee.


Swimsuits!!! I am in love with the design of this bikini from Victoria Secret. The back is so sexy.

She Loves Me Not:

Steven Tyler's Feminine Wardrobe is bringing me down. But so is the creepy way he looks the female contestants up and down. Just sayin'. It's not cool.


235-elite-sheen.jpg
Charlie Sheen: He is so "not winning."  Enough said.

Printed Leggings: Do I need to explain?


Gas Prices:  So not cool. And they are going up daily. I think I might ride my bike more.


michelle-striptease-gag-wta1.jpg
Mind Tricks The Bachelor is Playing on Me: So NOT loving that I actually felt sorry for Michelle on Monday's Bachelor. The girl has issues . . .but those women were just cruel. 

And that's that my friends! A few of the juicy things I am lovin' and hatin' right now. Thanks so much to Michaela for having me!

Thanks, Court! After last night's Bachelor I asked myself why I now find myself liking Michelle, too! And stripes are so hot right now {guess what movie that line comes from and you win}! Be sure to hop on over to A Thoughtful Place to say hi to the lovely Courtney (:

Happy Wednesday!

Love and xoxo,

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...