This week I'm back with my own version of She Loves Me, She Loves Me Not! Let's dive in:
She Loves Me:
1. This amazing infinity pool.
The arches, palm trees and, oh- is that blue sky? I forget what that looks like- yes, I love it all.
2. Cute trench coat from RueLaLa. I need this real bad.
3. Practical Theology for Women was such a great book!
It taught me to lean on what I know to be true of the character of God. He is Faithful.
4. This cute white desk from Pottery Barn is calling my name.
I'm going to be attempting to refinish my own for my bedroom at home. Details coming tomorrow (:
5. The fact that I drank close to 36 ounces of tea today.
Don't yell at me, Mom. But it's the only thing that keeps me going during finals week!
![]() |
| Dontcha just adore the rug?? |
8. CALIFORNIA in 3 days!
She Loves Me Not:
1. It's finals week.
If you follow me on Twitter, you know that because I've been complaining venting. At least I have cute glasses, right?
2. It rains in Seattle.
Not sure if I've mentioned that before. Today it poured harder than ever and at a scary diagonal slant. We also experienced thunder and lightening, in which I clicked my heels together 3 times and said "there's no place like home"...then I looked up and I was still here. I love this city.
| This is real evidence, people. |
3. I was so happy Brad picked Emily, but the after show was so weird.
UGH. What is going on?! Thoughts??
![]() |
| On a bright note, I do LOVE her hair this way. |
4. I have to memorize 105 pieces of art, their artist, title, date and era painted. AWESOME.
5. On saturday I'm going home, which is a love, but you know what I don't like? Airport Security.
Take off your shoes. Which exposes my long crazy socks.
Take off your sweater {wait, my sweater is my top, so now I'm standing there in a cami...}
Take off anything metal: bracelet, headband and belt.
So by the end of security, I'm standing there almost butt-naked. I count it as a good experience if I make past the pat-down. It's also a plus when they don't look through my luggage because it beeped through the machine...if they do I have to explain that no that baby blanket is not mine, it's my little sisters.....
okay, it's mine.
What are you loving and not loving today?
Happy Wednesday!
Love and xoxo,
















0 comments:
Post a Comment