1 Corinthians 15:41 There is one glory of the sun, and another glory of the moon, and another glory of the stars: for one star differeth from another star in glory.
Psalms 136:9 The moon and stars to rule by night: for his mercy endureth for ever.
Did you see it last night?!
After all my excitement I thought I was going to
miss the rising of the moon.
My Dearest had such a busy day helping
his family prepare land to plant grass for their
cows. I'll have to share more about my
father-in-law's mini farm later.
Then he visited his uncle who is going
to Tennessee to have a Stem Cell procedure
-he's battling cancer.
Then he went to the church to clean the lawn
and set up for church today - we rent
another church's facility and share it with
an AA group.
Then he went to his parents house - weed-eated their
yard.
I called him about 8:30 pm and asked him if he
wanted to go find the moon with me.
He said 'yes' and he'd be right over.
Well, he did just that! He took me down one
of the country roads chasing the moon -
in his convertible -OH! I love riding in it
seeing and smelling all the wonders around us.
Well, we laughed because there was
a bank of clouds covering the moon.
The optimal time was between 7 and 9 p.m.
Nearing nine, we could see a 'silver lining'
in the clouds and amazingly moonrays
spread across the sky! Oh! I wish I had a better
camera! It was spectacular! Then there he
was - the Moon! Bright as the sun in the evening!
So beautiful. We attempted to take a couple of
pictures - laughing all the while.
What a wonderful creation God prepared for us!
What a joy! I hope you had the opportunity to
see the wonders of the evening sky!
Then, some time later for us there was this spectacular thunderstorm!
What a night!






0 comments:
Post a Comment