The Blue Willow Inn


That Darling Man of mine casually told me last Wednesday on the way to Bible Study that he will be going to a customer service training seminar with his co-workers next week. He said, 'we're going to someplace in Social Circle called Willow Tree Inn'. My eyes got big and I said, 'Do you mean Blue Willow Inn?'. 
"Yes," he replied, "do you know of it?"
"Oh yes!" I fluttered, "Can we go with you?"
"No, sorry, I don't think so." He answered.
Sigh.

Oh, yes. I had heard of The Blue Willow Inn. It is quite well known, to most here
in Georgia. It is a restored Antebellum home with a professional kitchen and 
dining room added on. It oozes with Southern Charm and they serve
the quintessential southern food. 


I have the cookbook for goodness sake...
Oh, if wishes could come true...I'd share with you next week an 
adventure. I bet it looks beautiful this spring....


Some day. Now that it is on my husband's radar and he'll get to experience its
charms for himself, I am sure I can convince him we need to take a road trip 
just for us.


  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...