Fashion Friday #20 + Double Braid Hair Tutorial

Last week on our photo shoot adventure together, Mandy from A Sorta Fairytale, snapped these wonderful photos!  And because I can, I'm using them for Fashion Friday (:  I really do love this shirt...in fact I'm wearing it again as I type.  Embarrassing? Maybe a little bit.

Here we go!



Shirt: Franchescas Collections
Jeans: Citizens
Boots: Gianni Bini {ps. I know you see these a lot. I promise I don't wear them everyday!}
Flower clip: H&M: $3 holllaaaa!

Here's some lovely ladies who linked up last week to Fashion Friday: Strut Your Stuff!


This week, I thought I'd show you how to do a little braid action. I explain it all in the video, so ready.set.go. I always get nervous with videos...but oh well! (:
And as always...such a cute freeze frame, right?!





What are you wearing today? 

Happy weekend! What are your plans??

Today is the last day to enter the Meadow Boutique's giveaway!  We're giving away a super cute scarf and a pair of flower earrings. Go here to enter!

Love and Fashion Friday,

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...