Toaster

I don't have a toaster. In fact I haven't had a toaster since we lived in The Other House. It was actually a toaster oven and there was a point in time in my life when I could not live without it. But, then one day it stopped working. The timing was right because it came just about when we were staging our house to sell and we needed to get the kitchen counters de-cluttered.

Ummm, this was in June and it wasn't until yesterday that I thought to myself "I need a toaster". Why? Because I bought bagels and it is difficult to eat a bagel without toasting it first. We had made skillet-toast a couple of times and it is soooooo much better than traditional toast so our non-existent toaster did not bother me then but you can't really make a skillet-bagel.

We also don't have a salad spinner. Two things that we should probably have in The House and two things that really are not that expensive. So why haven't we bought both of them? I am not really sure, probably because there is so much more better stuff to by at Target I get distracted from all of the things that I really need.

What I can tell you, though, is that by this weekend I probably still won't own either:)

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...