Transformation
While creating my Christmas decorations
I decided to change the color of this urn and
candleholders. Their color wasn’t bad before,
but I felt they would look better darker.
I loved the look of oil-rubbed bronze in
a few other's posts, so I though I'd give
it a try.
I was quite happy with the results
for the Christmas decorations in the dining room.
Well after Christmas decorations were stored away,
I decided to winterize the living room mantle.
I kept the two busts on the mantle, added the
urn and the candlesticks.
I kept the two busts on the mantle, added the
urn and the candlesticks.
To these I added two fleur de lis candleholders,
already in the bronze color and two
milk glass vases.
I believe the oil-rubbed bronze coloring gives the urn,
Lots of fun going on in blogland - creative things too!
Hope your having a marvelous Wintry, Delightsome day,
Kathy









0 comments:
Post a Comment