Fashion Friday #17: High Bun Tutorial

I can't believe I've been doing Fashion Friday for 17 weeks!!  I feel old.  It kind of started as a test and just for fun, but then I kept doing it and here we are 17 weeks later.  Here's what I'm wearing this week:




Sweater: Target
Shirt: Forever 21
Jeans: B.P. Nordstrom (super sale!!)
Boots: Nine West Outlet
Headband: Whippy Cake
Mittens: Target

Here's a long quick little tutorial on how to do a cute high bun.  I hope you enjoy the awkwardness that is me doing my hair, arms above my head and all.  I'm also very fond of the still picture it chose to frame the video in.  I look normal, right?


Here are some pictures for some more inspiration:

we all want to look like her, right? (:


She put her own twist on the bun by having the top loose and wavy then the bun being a little more twisty and relaxed.  I like it!
My version with a flower, of course!

What do you think? Like it, love it, no for you? What are you wearing these days?

Love and Fashion Friday,

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...