Hi friends! I don't know about you, but for me this week flew by! I'm enjoying my classes {always a good thing!} and can't wait to share with you some things I'm learning in my Sustainability and Materials class I'm taking for interior design. It's quite interesting {and super technical, but I'll leave that part out for you!}
I have some exciting news- I just started a new job! I'm going to be writing the blog for my very very favorite clothing, home & accessories boutique on Queen Anne, right by my school. It's called Meadow, and the name fits it perfectly. I go often {maybe too much} and have come to know the owner pretty well. She took a gander at my blog and asked if I would be interested in writing the blog for her adorable shop. UM YES! So, after this weekend Meadow's blog will be up and running! You're going to love it.
Today I went to the boutique to take some pictures of clothing and accessories, and while I was there I realized I hadn't taken my pictures for Fashion Friday. The owner of Meadow just had some new arrivals come in, so I got to play dress up! Dream come true.
Top: Meadow
Belt: Meadow
Leggings: Meadow
Shoes: UGGs! Can't live without them.
Ready for some hair ideas?
1. I'm loving this curls to the side look because it's simple. Curl your hair in sections, then hairspray it lightly. If you want loose curls, brush through it. Then pull it to one side and bobby pin a few key pieces close to your neck.
2. Lauren Conrad invented the side braid, but now she's doing a chic french braid-bun look. I adore it. Do two loose french braids on each side of your head. When the two ends meet then twist them, tease them and pin them into a messy bun.
3. This is so elegant! Two small side braids lead into an updo in the back. Red Carpet ready- that's for sure!
4. I do this one all the time! Do a side french braid and pin it under, so some hair can cover the pins. Make sure to tease the back for some volume! This is cute with straight or curly hair. I love it because it keeps it out of my face.
Now for the giveaway winner!
Congratulations, #1- Samantha from All I Want Is Everything!
I'll be e-mailing you shortly to get your mailing address (:
Have a wonderful weekend, lovelies! You are beautiful.
PS. Don't forget to do a random act of kindness and tell us about it! Link up with Megan on Monday!
Love and Fashion Friday,














0 comments:
Post a Comment