Hi, lovelies! Today you can find me over at Chassity's glamorous blog, Look Linger Love, sharing my favorite things. Head on over and say hello!
I like switching it up. I mostly wear jeans, but somedays it's nice to throw on leggings and a long shirt or a dress with tights and boots. Ready for some Fashion Friday? I am!
Dontcha love those brick buildings in the back there?
Shirt: Meadow Boutique, Seattle.
Leggings: Target. ( I double layered with tights under the leggings. Oh yes, it works wonders.)
Belt: Anthro
Shoes: Uggs
Jacket: Not sure...it's my friend's coat!
Now onto the fun stuff: THE GIVEAWAY!
In order to thank you for reading my blog and providing me inspiration each day, I'm giving away one of my very favorite Aveda hair products. It's called Smooth Infusion and works like a charm. You put a dime size into wet/damp hair and it takes the frizz out! Either go to bed with wet hair and when you wake up it will be smooth, OR blow it dry immediately! If you're not worried about frizz, it also helps make your hair appear shiny and silky, all the time. If that's not enough, it also smells delicious!
I swear by it. I think you will love it, too! {It's a generously sized bottle. I've had mine for 6 months and am not even half way done with it.}
Here's how to enter:
1. Follow this blog and leave me a comment telling me you do.
2. Tweet about the giveaway with a link to this post and comment letting me know you did so.
3. Blog about it in a post of yours and leave a comment telling me about it.
That's it-- it's simple! The giveaway will end next Thursday, the 13th and announced on next Friday's Fashion Friday.
Happy entering, readers (:
{PS. Aveda in no way prompted me to do this giveaway...all my idea. That's how much I heart it.}
Love and Giveaways,









0 comments:
Post a Comment