...as you watch the following poor quality Vlog:
1. I'm wearing the same shirt as my last hair tutorial...I promise I own more than one shirt. (Was that one of those "if you didn't mention it, no one would have noticed" deals?}
2. I guess I through in some extra things about myself...hehe
3. Was I trying to say ya'll at the end? Not sure (:
4. PLEASE do join me in making one! It's fun! Here's the list of words to say and questions to answer:
Aunt, Route, Wash, Oil, Theater, Iron, Salmon, Caramel, Fire, Water, Sure, Data, Ruin, Crayon, Toilet, New Orleans, Pecan, Both, Again, Probably, Spitting image, Alabama, Lawyer, Coupon, Mayonnaise, Syrup, Pajamas, Caught
▪ What is it called when you throw toilet paper on a house?
▪ What is the bug that when you touch it, it curls into a ball?
▪ What is the bubbly carbonated drink called?
▪ What do you call gym shoes?
▪ What do you say to address a group of people?
▪ What do you call the kind of spider that has an oval-shaped body and extremely long legs?
▪ What do you call your grandparents?
▪ What do you call the wheeled contraption in which you carry groceries at the supermarket?
▪ What do you call it when rain falls while the sun is shining?
▪ What is the thing you change the TV channel with?
It's harmless, really.
I would also like to add one to the list that I forgot to put in my video. How do you say the word "BAG"? I pronounce the "a" in bag the same way I would pronounce it in the word "apple" or "hat", but my friends from Washington pronounce it "beg". Too funny!
What are your plans for the weekend? We're making our homemade pizza and I'm starting my first week working with the little ones in Sunday school. Hooray!
Love and Silly Videos,






0 comments:
Post a Comment