I would like to begin this blog by giving a shout-out to Nana who is celebrating her birthday today! Yesterday, we hosted a little shin-dig to celebrate. Conveniently enough The Husband had an evening commitment and had to leave right after the celebration.
Which meant that I was in charge of dishes. It has been a while since I had felt this way but, I missed my dishwasher.
I am not sure the above picture fully encompasses what I went through so let me describe it to you:
9 dinner plates
6 salad plates
6 drinking glasses
3 mugs
3 mini muffin tins
2 relish tray plates
1 appetizer tray
1 large soup pot
1 colander
1 wooden salad bowl
2 wooden salad tongs
1 cutting board
3 more dinner plates
2 more salad plates
1 glass pan
more knives, forks and spoons than a person can count.
Do you feel sorry for me yet.........
Because if you don't, I had to dry all of those dishes too:)






0 comments:
Post a Comment