
See this lovely file cabinet? It's mine - and until yesterday, it was entirely filled with travel-related files. All four drawers.
Well, I do enjoy traveling, and at one point - before we had such easy access to information on the web - it even made some sense.
But now? Almost anything I want to know I can find online. And some things I can't find online can be scanned, so I don't need to save the paper.
I knew this was an area needing some attention - but it didn't bother me until recently, when I really wanted to use that filing space for something else. So yesterday I began the clearing out. 
The old train schedules from England, the old restaurant recommendations for places around the world, the glossy promotional literature from Singapore and Spain and Thailand - that's all in the recycling bins now, along with much more.
And I have a free drawer - with more space to come, because this project isn't yet finished.
Cleaning Out My File Cabinet
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






0 comments:
Post a Comment