Itching to Decorate for Christmas!

I go home tomorrow.  Just one more day here.  I can do it, it's a mere 48 hours.  
I keep sitting here studying and repeating that to myself.  Then I took a break to find some delicious Christmas decor eye candy!  To tell you the truth, the Holiday's is my favorite time of year because 1) I get to be with family and friends and 2) I love decorating for the season.  My mom got our tree today and is having it flocked so our Winter Wonderland theme will be just perfect (:  Lots of glitter, snowflake ornaments and other fun silvery-gold decorations will coming your way soon! For now, here's the eye candy I found while procrastinating taking a break. {You can only study history for so long before you get sick!}








{All images via Pottery Barn or Southern Living}


I simply cannot wait to be home.  I can taste it now!  I also can't wait for Christmas morning.  It's still my favorite day of the year. While my brother and I are opening presents:

{And posing for pictures}

My sweet puppy will be enjoying her candy cane shaped bone:

{But really only because if she's not occupied, she'll eat the wrapping paper}

And we will all be happy.  Because we're together as a family.  And that's special (:

Love and Taking Study Breaks,

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...