This past year has been a whirlwind! Lots of laughs, cries, new experiences, new friends, lots of creations, a new home, and much more! Here's a photo re-cap:
In June I finished my first year of college. I did this project in my color theory class where we were given certain proportions of each color that had to be implemented into the final project. So, given these colors, I made a doll house:
After I got home from school, I started a little blog I called Michaela Noelle Designs. I thought it would be fun to share projects with family and friends, but instead welcomed LOTS of new friends into my life! So thankful!
Before
After
I was a busy bee this summer making lots of crafts and projects:
I painted this butterfly painting for my friend Jessica who was in a car crash 1 1/2 years ago and who suffers from a traumatic brain injury. Go here to learn more about Jess and how to help!
I had a total blast decorating it:
Then I flew home to visit family for my 20th birthday! My dad guest posted for me on my birthday. Super sweet (:
Oh, then the Giants won the World Series on my birthday!!
Went back to school and finished up the quarter by making this color board for my drafting class. Got an A, might I add (:
Christmas Break:
Yep, that about covers it!
And I already have a project to show you that I completed today. That will have to wait for next week, though, as this post is entirely too long!
This year has been lovely. I've learned what's important to me, been reminded to love with no bounds, met lots of talented friends through blogging, made memories with family, designed, crafted, and baked lots of goodies. Can't wait to see what 2011 brings!
Come on back tomorrow for Fashion Friday!
PS. I'm linking up with Rhoda at Southern Hospitality for Top Projects of 2010.
Love and the New Year,












0 comments:
Post a Comment