Dear Santa,

We're getting our house all ready for you to come by Christmas Eve.  We're a little late on decorating the house because, well, I just got home from school yesterday.  And boy am I relieved to be done with finals! Mom and I got out all the boxes of Christmas decorations and started sorting through everything.

We'll be finishing tomorrow so I can link up to Thrift Decor Chick's Christmas Tree Party! So yes, it's definitely beginning to look a lot like Christmas. But I did make a little craft tonight that I think you'll enjoy, Santa.  Take a look:


All I did was cut out a 5 x 7 piece of card stock with snowflakes on it from Michael's.  Then I bought scrapbook letters and spelled this out!


Then I slapped a silver frame on it and put it on the family room's end table.  To give some height to the space, we put the frame on top of some children's Christmas book favorites (: The Giving Tree is my personal favorite!



So, Santa, we're preparing our home for you!  Even our doggie has her Christmas collar on.  Yes, she's a diva.  

Check back soon for our finished Christmas tree!  What about you? Is your home decorated, or are you just getting started like us?

PS. Please forgive me for not doing a Fashion Friday post...I just got home and forgot to take a picture of my outfit for this week!  I promise I'll do the post over the weekend (:

Love and Beginning to Look A Lot Like Christmas,

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...