A Birthday Wish



I'd love to have this beautiful cake for my birthday...

 Today is mine and my husband's birthday.
I am preparing his favorite cake,
a Japanese Fruit Cake.
As I reflect on the year's blessings
I think of you all.
You've added so much to my life this year.
So....
Thank You
From the bottom
of a
very grateful heart.

This has been a tremendous seven months
getting to meet so many interesting and
wonderful people.
I never imagined how rewarding blogging
could be.
I’d like to thank those who
regularly visit
and
leave comments
and
to those who quietly visit each day.
I’d like to thank those who
host amazing blog parties
Beverly with Pink Saturday
Cielo with Show off Your Cottage Monday
Susan with Mosaic Monday
Sandi, and all the Tuesday Tea Blogs
Marty with Tabletop Tuesday
MaryAnn The Power of Paint
Kathleen White Wednesday
Susan with Outdoor Wednesday
Susan with Tablescape Thursday
Cindy with Show and Tell Friday
Michael Lee With Foodie Friday
Rory for his blog party support
The special Practical Magic Party
and so many more.
I would especially like to thank my
Followers – you make blogging
So Delightsome!


I look forward to what will be in store next year.

Wishing you all God’s blessings,

Kathy


I am sharing this post with Beverly's 


Pink Saturday






  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...