I have been busy here and there.
Flitting from one room to another.
I found a beautiful lace panel which I thought would look lovely in the new grey bathroom.
So cut down and tabs cut off I sewed a new hem at the top.
I have also draped some linen material over the rail in this bathroom to see if it will go.
This material was bought for the landing window and I thought it would look good in the small bathroom?
em not sure.....
But I am happy with the lace.
Maybe I need some material which is not quite so busy in this small room but I think the colours are perfect so back to my swatches I think.
I did say not so long ago that I was all shopped out!
Well with Christmas shopping to do, off I went.
And then spotted this zinc lantern, I could not resist.
I did want to put it outside but I am worried it may disappear like my lead containers with my treasured box
topiary!
Today has been a multi task day.
Curtains were laid out and cut ready for sewing.
A little bit of painting, what a surprise for me.
A little bit of re-arranging my displays.
More painting.
The small table and the TV cabinet, first coats only.
I am loving these colours.
And a little bit of spare material to make two loose lampshade covers.
Just draping at the moment to see how it all goes.
The images have come out really grainy I think it was the low light
But I rather like that look!
Another little purchase was this zinc like bracket to hang another lantern on and a picture for the hall, which I have not quite finished.
I am supposed to buying for Christmas but I keep finding these things which I know I should not buy as I have said many times, I am cutting back!
Just that some days I cannot help myself,
I think a little retail therapy
I think a little retail therapy
must surely be just what my Dr would order.
Bye for now.
C
X
















0 comments:
Post a Comment