$75 CSN Giveaway!




Giveaway
October 13 through October 27 (noon EST)

I never cease to be amazed and astounded at the variety of quality and wonderful items offered through CSN! We don’t have an entranceway in our old house and the room one would enter is our dining room. Unfortunately, this also becomes what my husband calls our drop-off zone. Not always attractive. So, I thought I’d create a space for everything – a console tables . One with shelves and perhaps some baskets and/or trays for those keys we’re always looking for etc…
I like the utility capability of this one - attractive with lots of storage

What style? Our house is a Craftsman, but I haven’t restricted my decorating to that style. In fact, it is a combination of inherited items, purchased items and those found at Estate Sales or garage sales.


this one is similar to the first with glass doors - which I like
and the drawers....tough choices

Here are a few of my favorite choices thus far

now this one would fit with the antique dining
set - do I want to match?

I love the color of this one - I seem to gravitate to either darker or white
furniture lately

this one seems to have the best of all features - the darker coloring
the turned legs, the drawers and the shelf for baskets
am I there yet?

Well, here's your chance! I am so excited that CSN  has given me the opportunity to once again offer a giveaway! The winner will receive a $75 Gift Code to purchase the item of their choice through the very many stores and selections CSN has to offer!

This offer is valid in the United States and Canada and is runs from Wednesday, October 13 through Wednesday, October 27 noon EST.

To Enter:
  1. Click on the above link and tell me your favorite style choice for decorating and how you might use a console in your home
  2. If you’re a Follower leave a separate post – if you choose to become a follower let me know!
  3. share this opportunity by posting, linking this offer to any of the social networks you may be a part of
  4. or simply leave a comment on this post

Best of Luck! Thank you so much for stopping by and I wish you a very Delightsome Day!

Kathy

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...