My husband sang this song last Sunday. It has come to mean so much more to me.
I have so many loved ones in Heaven now. My dad, mom, both grandparents, my uncle, my
aunt, a dear friend and most recently my brother Timothy. My family has been going through a
very difficult time since my brother's death - your prayers for myself, my two sisters and
my brother would surely be appreciated.
This song means so much - because I am so very thankful for the gift of eternal life through
Jesus Christ. When the song mentions the name Timothy - I think of my brother - whom I believe
I will see again some day.
I have been loving blogging - I have met so many dear ladies of like faith - my life and my heart
has been lifted - there's wonder and beauty in this world - I want this blog and my life to reflect
the grace and beauty of our Lord -
I want you to know - I appreciate you and thank you so much for giving
me a moment of your time.
God Bless,
Kathy
"I Bowed On My Knees" by Michael English
Songspiration
3:00 AM |
Labels:
songspiration
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






0 comments:
Post a Comment