Remembering...


The Day That Brought a Nation Together

I believe we all can remember where we were when we first heard the news
that the World Trade Center had been hit by a plane. In my mind, I pictured
a small Cessna sized plane. When my children and I arrived home, we became
aware of the unimaginable. 
I remember being transfixed by the news - as it happened live. How my heart broke 
when the second building was struck and then when the two buildings collapsed. 
In the following days people came together to show their patriotism - even
the politicians who now seemed to have forgotten - for a short period of time
showed a form of allegiance to our country. 

My sister sent this to me and I thought it fitting to share with you. This is a message
that was sent from a Marine son to his mother.

Today is September 11th a day on which we all can recall what we were doing when this date stood still in time. Take time to remember and say a prayer for the men and women who gave all and those who will give everything to make this wrong a right and to make sure you sleep in peace every night.
For ever lost, Never Forgotten, Semper Fidelis 


I hope you all are having a fantastic day, thankful for the wonderful
country we live in, for the blessings of Liberty - and remember
to keep our Troops in your prayers and their families.
We are blessed to have such a force protecting our country.

God Bless YOU,

Kathy

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...