The Lady Needs a Facelift
Part Two
![]() |
| You can read part on here . |
Early on I shared with you our plans to paint our house. We went through the phase
of choosing paint colors -
We had some needed repairs done.
We had her pressure washed, which revealed her paint history.
Now, the weather is cooler and we are beginning to paint!
My darling man rented a lift, which has taken more time to
maneuver than the actual work.
He is at this moment pressure washing the house one more time
and
we paint!
She's an old, shingle-style house.
And she's big.
We discovered the lift won't reach the top in the front and
the back will be a challenge!
There have been some sacrifices. I had to cut back some of my
climbing roses. I don't know why I was trying so hard to
keep these two apart. The Sweet Autumn Clematis and
the Crape Myrtle looked so pretty entwined.
So, I am a wee bit behind with my
weekly
Inspired by YOU post.
I am still working on making those paper roses! So close!
Also, I am working on a new giveaway that I am excited about!
I hope you all are having a fantastic day! There's a change in
the air! I changed my blog look - I like playing with it from time to
time - similar to changing decorations in a room.
I am looking forward to Fall.... cooler air temperatures and
the colors that come with the change!~
Thanks for stopping by!
Kathy
So, I am a wee bit behind with my
weekly
Inspired by YOU post.
I am still working on making those paper roses! So close!
Also, I am working on a new giveaway that I am excited about!
I hope you all are having a fantastic day! There's a change in
the air! I changed my blog look - I like playing with it from time to
time - similar to changing decorations in a room.
I am looking forward to Fall.... cooler air temperatures and
the colors that come with the change!~
Thanks for stopping by!
Kathy













0 comments:
Post a Comment