White Wednesday
A
Walk through a Cemetery
During our visit to Madison, GA, which I
shared with you here, we walked down the
path of their walking trail. This path led
to the city’s historic cemetery.
We were struck by the sign indicating
the state of the past.
I did not grow up
in the South and didn’t become aware
of the struggles here until I was an
adult. This seems to be an ongoing struggle
in certain aspects of society.
Sometimes I wonder if God will say to
some Christians didn’t you understand?
I hold no preferences – you are all the same to
Me. In Christ – there is no division –
What a wonderful thought.
Cemeteries fascinate me. Especially historic ones.
I love the postscript on this monument.
It is a striking one, standing tall at the
crest of the hill in this cemetery.
What will others say about us once we’re gone.
I hope people will see that I want to show
them Christ.
Thank you for visiting.
God Bless YOU
Kathy
I will be linking this post with
Faded Charm's
Go by and visit - there are some beautiful
White Wednesday posts this week.







0 comments:
Post a Comment