I always weep when I listen to this song "New Again". Especially coupled with this
video. What an amazing thing to know God loves you - Jesus loves you.
To understand the extent He went to to have a relationship with YOU.
This is a personal thing. From the very beginning, God knew you and
wanted a relationship. We will never be loved so deeply or completely.
We were at a very sweet funeral yesterday for one of my husband's classmates.
She was only 49. Her children sang her praises and sang the praises of
their Lord. Her son sang a song called, "Oh, how I love the name Jesus".
The congregation joined him. As they did for her daughters - it was so
sweet.
Then in the afternoon we celebrated the first birthday of a precious little girl,
my husband's cousin's daughter.
There were two stories of motherhood. I had already thought of this song.
To understand Jesus' love for you and me moves me. But, also being a mother
to understand what Mary had to have gone through that day, moves me too.
God bless her and thank you Jesus, "OH! How I love the name Jesus"!
Kathy
New Again by Brad Paisley and Sara Evans
Songspiration
4:26 AM |
Labels:
songspiration
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






0 comments:
Post a Comment