Add Some ART


This frame was hanging in the bedroom of my previous home.  It has a photo of my cute kids.

But originally I bought this frame as well as another at a yard sale  $5 each - A great deal!--- (they had a couple of bulldog paintings in them).

I have always wanted some original art in my home and thought these two frames would be perfect for that.

Bedroom in other home.

I found two oil paintings that I loved. 
A client of mine had purchased a few pieces from this outlet and she told me about it.

So now I am sharing it with you!  I got each 8"x10"oil painting for $29.00.  Isn't that amazing!

And they work beautifully in the frames that I already had!

The shop is call ART GALLERY OULET they have art in all sizes and many varieties.

I love how these go so well in my bedroom.

This is another piece that I purchased, it is 11"x14" and the cost was $39.00.  I had them frame this one for me, and the frame was $100.00.

I am so thrilled to start hanging a few oil paintings in my home.

Maybe you will too!

I am joining Susan at Between Naps on the Porch today --- see some other before and afters!

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...