An Olympic Flower

Around Charleston, April 2009:


This little guy was shining uniquely and all on his own, head and shoulders above everyone else in this garden.    This garden bed, located on Isle of Palms, a barrier island in Charleston county, is ripped out and redone at least once a season.  It is located outside the walls of one of the Isle of Palms compounds, as I like to think of them.  10 br second homes, with seemingly nobody ever in them except for gardeners and the maids.    This particular bed is located outside a house that has two lions guarding the gates.

Despite the fact that I think its such a waste of flowers, every time I walk by it, I do anticipate seeing something beautiful and different, and it never disappoints! Now if only I could walk by when the gardener is ripping these things out!

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...