Red Sweet Home

Home is great, isn't it.
This is a post with a theme.
It was not really planned, it happened.
After returning from our camp in the woods, we went to The Brighton Breeze.
This is a Vintage VW get together, I will tell and show all, another day.
Today I am sporting one Red eye, which is slowly changing to purple, through to pale green, then yellow on the outer points of my face!
I won this black eye at the Brighton Breeze
Thank you Mr N....for hitting the breaks when I stupidly had removed my seat belt!
That will teach me......
It is cold in the house, but I am still not giving in to the Gas Central Heating yet.
So we huddle in the family room, kept nice a warm by Granny Aga.
At weekends I lite the fire, as a special treat, more for me than anyone else!


The Red rug which usually sits on the wooden floor in the family room, is moved to the sitting room in front of the fire, just in case anything spits out.


I have been at it again, wielding my paint brush.
I have been happily changing various things to Red.
Then filling the many baskets I painted with my clutter.
This one is for table clothes, Red ones.

I have started another project. Emm lets see..... must have 12 or more projects on the go now!
This one will be for the sitting room, as the colours have been chosen to match,
well sort of anyway,
my soft furnishings.

Another EBay purchase.



Love the Red embroidery.
Another project for another day!


The very last of the Red tomatoes.


Does this qualify?
Hydrangeas, now dried, once Red.
A little favourite aromatherapy oil dripped onto these dried flowers lasts quite a long time.


I think they are so pretty dried, the soft shade of pink and Red look great in the home this time of year.

And lastly



I keep reminding myself of this one.
At least once a day if not more.
It works along with....
Deep breath....
Just off to rub some more bruise cream into my poor red eye.
Have a super week all.
Carol
X



  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...