
If you're not into neutrals, you might want to look at the trash bins from Vipp, which are hand-assembled in Denmark. While the Vipp trash cans mostly come in neutrals, there's one limited edition color-of-the-year: yellow cab in 2009, and a purple in 2008. The bins come in five sizes; Giggle recommends using one of them as a diaper pail!
You can get the 2009 color from the Vipp web site, or check the list of vendors; Design Within Reach and Emmo Home are two of many. I found the 2008 color at Zinc Details. [via Retro To Go]
Update on Nov. 21, 2011: The sites listed may not carry the specific colors they did when I first wrote this post, but they all still have some Vipp trash bins.
Not the right colors for you? Brabantia will let you pick from over 200 colors!
And while this photo isn't the best, I'm guessing the Mondrian waste basket, made from lacquered wood, is lovely in person.
Related Posts:
6 Wastebaskets You Won't Find Just Anywhere
7 More Wastebaskets You Won't Find Just Anywhere
8 Wastebaskets I Found Today
Wastebaskets and Trashcans, Revisited
A Green Wastebasket
Trashcans with a Green Tinge
The Latest Things in Waste Cans
Star Wars R2-D2 Trash Can
Waste Bins and Baskets with Lots of Color
1:08 AM |
Labels:
organizing products
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






0 comments:
Post a Comment