
Happy Friday everyone! These are photos of the room where our family spends time together before heading up to bed. I posted these on HGTV's Rate My Space last month and received both good and not so good comments from the visitors.

I was honored(and a little surprised) to have made the top 3 highest rated spaces for a couple of weeks. I've since removed the photos of my spaces from the popular site as (in my opinion) most of its visitors preferred younger and more modern surroundings. I felt out of place.

In fact, modern seems to be the network's main focus as oppose to the traditional styles it showcased with its debut shows that included Chris Madden & Joe Ruggiero. Those were my favorites because of their appreciation for classic traditional designs.

Oh well, such is life. As always, thank you for stopping by and have a wonderful and stress free weekend.
Media-Family Room
12:55 PM |
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






0 comments:
Post a Comment