Two little girls grew up together in London.
Janice & Carol.
My Dad John, the youngest of nine and Janice's Mum one of twins,
a boy called Edward and she being called Margaret.
Here we are, I have taken charge of Janice's pram we were just about to go shopping!
Our men do not.
So off we went on the train to the Kings Road to spend the whole day.
And we did have lots of girlie fun.
First stop was Cabbages & Roses one of my most favourite of all shops.
In fact I could move into this shop and be very happy.
With the chilly nights having arrived,
I have taken off the top sheet and white cotton cellular blanket.
Taken the duvet out of the case.
So tonight I will snuggle in with the goose down!
See you all soon with further adventures ofGirls !
Carol
X







0 comments:
Post a Comment