
I've been admiring this apple rack - "ideal for storing fruit and veg" - ever since Apartment Therapy wrote about it back in 2007. (OK, I don't know many people who would need a piece like this - but it sure is eye-catching.) But recently I've been seeing some other options that are also worth noting. 
First of all, here's a smaller 5-drawer apple storage rack from Burford Garden Company, which also sells the larger 10-drawer version.
And here's an even smaller vegetable storage rack, still with a similar design.
Then there are the vegetable bins that look very much like the potato and onion bins I wrote about earlier. (Here's another one from the same company.)
And here's yet another veggie bin; it's not obvious in the picture, but the vendor says the storage compartments are indeed vented.
These tiered fruit baskets provide a different type of storage.
Another option would be a simple vegetable trolley.
Of course, the trolley (or cart) could be a lot fancier, too - and could do more than just store the veggies.
And then there's the built-into-the-kitchen-cabinets option. This vegetable bin organizer comes from Knape & Vogt.
Here's another style of kitchen cabinet vegetable bin.
And here's yet another.
And finally, here's a lovely free-standing cabinet with veggie bins.
Related Post:
Variations on a Theme: 9 Wire and Metal Fruit Baskets
Bins, Baskets and Racks for Fruits and Veggies
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






0 comments:
Post a Comment