Don't You Just Love Them
It had been a few weeks since I last posted.
To tell the truth I have not had my laptop open very much since returning from our two week holiday.
Endless form filling and meetings with Social Workers !
I have been organising the support care for my parents.
Now I think! I hope....that things will settle down.
Today, Sunday we went to Greenwich for a nice walk through the park and lunch.
It was cold, but bright and sunny.
The absolutely gorgeous push along dogs at the top, were in the open market - sadly not for sale.
And Jude here, all wrapped up about to fall asleep after his meal.
Little Guy loved his little woolly scarf on this chilly day!
All you ladies who love Cup Cakes....this little shop in the covered market is cup cake heaven.
I went in to buy a few bits for Jude's 1st birthday party in April, gosh where did that year go?
We are going to have a go at making a Thomas The Tank Engine cake !
Any advise or suggestions would be greatly appreciated.
This is moi on the left and my old pal, Tina.
We enjoyed a little pots of Whelks and Cockles, yummy.
Then danced the night away in her front room!
Great weekend, good times with good friends.
Still making little changes to the family room! it will never end.
Not quite finished but this will do until I have another spare day for the second coat on the insides.

I have been wanting to paint some of my old wooden clogs for some time.
They will be needing a second coat too, then I will distress them, just a little.

I have also bought some gorgeous Linen and Lace panels that I intend to sew together and put gathering tape to replace the tabs....when finished I will show you proper!
Not quite finished but this will do until I have another spare day for the second coat on the insides.
I have been wanting to paint some of my old wooden clogs for some time.
They will be needing a second coat too, then I will distress them, just a little.

I have also bought some gorgeous Linen and Lace panels that I intend to sew together and put gathering tape to replace the tabs....when finished I will show you proper!
A shelf that I bought on a recent visit to Bath got a change of colour too.
The great thing about Shabby Chic is the finish need not be perfect.
And my pine kitchen table and chairs also got a face lift. Now painted in F&B Strong White.
I have been a bad blogger, I know.
It is just that time just disappears so quickly.
I hope you have a great week
Bye for now.
Carol
X
And my pine kitchen table and chairs also got a face lift. Now painted in F&B Strong White.This room now looks so much brighter and cleaner.
I really pleased with the whole look.
He has turned out to be a great little dog even though he was hand reared.
Full of spirit and thinking he is a 'big' dog, if you know what I mean!
I have been a bad blogger, I know.It is just that time just disappears so quickly.
I hope you have a great week
Bye for now.
Carol
X


My constant companion, little Guy, with paint splattered snout.




0 comments:
Post a Comment