Blissful beaches.
I was so surprised at the lushness of the Islands.
But then they do have a ''Lot' of rain, no sorry, not rain but Liquid Sun!
We sailed overnight to 10 Caribbean Islands. Arriving by 7.30am each day.
Going ashore to explore or simply relax on a beach.
We did have a couple of excursions, one was into the Rain Forest.....and boy did it rain lots of that warm Liquid Sun. We were taken into the Rain Forest by a 4x4 Army type vehicle where we swam in a pool which was refreshingly cold, and fed by hot natural spring water. Then through a small opening in the rocks, we swam through to a beautiful pool in a sort of open top cave with a huge waterfall pouring into it. This was an amazing experience. I only wish we had a waterproof camera to have captured the memory.
This one below is not the one we swam in, but a much smaller and open to the sky one!
The sea was clear, clean and very salty.
At night we dined, danced or took in a show.
We were spoiled by the friendly staff on this Liner, who I cannot thank enough.
We enjoyed the East Caribbean so very very much. Met some lovely friendly people. And returned home with fully charged batteries, to Snow! lovely snow though!
But on returning, I was thinking that I may have a rest from Blogging as both my Mother and Father are a little worse for wear and will be needing my help a bit more and I will have Baby Jude to look after as Katie's will be returning to work in March.
So you see, time will be precious....but then I opened my laptop and saw all your lovely comments waiting for me!
I could not give you all up, not yet.
So I will be looking in on you all very soon and I hope to catch up on all that has been going on while I was away! Love from Us!
XXX






0 comments:
Post a Comment