Blog Anniversary - two years and 442 posts

Let's celebrate Guildwood Gardens 2nd blog anniversary.
The most noteworthy thing about me is
I am always optimistic,
always enterprising, and never satisfied.
I always look forward to do something better
than I have ever done before.

Love to share my garden with the all my visitors from around the world.
I am grateful for all their comments, advise and inspirations.
Thank you for your friendship.

It is my pleasure to participate every Sunday at TODAY'S FLOWERS event, created by TODAY'S FLOWERS TEAM of Brasil DENISE B. CASTRO, LAERTE PUPO and LUIZ SANTILLI JR. please visit http://flowersfromtoday.blogspot.com/ for more info.

Jeden Morgen in meinem Garten öffnen neue Blüten sich dem Tag.

Überall ein heimliches Erwarten,

das nun länger nicht mehr zögern mag

Die Lenzgestalt der Natur ist doch wunderschön,

wenn der Dornbusch blüht und die Erde mit Gras und Blumen prangert.

(Matthias Claudius, (1740 - 1815)

Our cat Max - El Presidente II loves and enjoys our garden.

Many others visitors are welcome as well...Skunks, Groundhogs, Foxes and a variety of birds call our garden and Guildwood their home.

Posted by Picasa

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...