I have been sitting at home for what seems like forever nursing this broken leg.
I did manage to decorate the mantle for the boy's and made Pumpkin Soup, which is always welcome on a wet and windy day like today.
My Pumpkin Head has only been lit for one evening but already he is starting to wrinkle.
The old Witch is not me!
Well.......I am sometimes....my hub is very very patient with me,
A few months ago I bought two wonderful Vintage Prints from Michele at Cowboys & Custard.
At long last I have had them both framed.
I kept this one for myself and the other I bought for Jude's nursery. I will show you that another time.
I was going to put this print in the nursery in my house, but it is so beautiful that I hung it in the family room, well for now anyway.

Ebay Bargains....sitting about is bad if you are addicted to on-line shopping.
And again, I could not resist this huge crochet throw made in gorgeous bright happy colours.
I told Mr N. it was for his VW Campervan...so I got away with it..again.
Just for now it can sit on Katie's old bed.
I sat most of yesterday making my own Granny Squares.
I bought the wool some time ago but went for some very unusual colours for me anyway....
I never like what I have made, and because the colours were all wrong
I have unpicked it countless times.
I decided having spent a small fortune on all this wool, I was just going to have to get on and make the most of it.

I made the squares much smaller and mixed the colours differently.
Now isn't this strange, I like these colours now.
How can you explain that !
They are really great books, full of inspiration.
I wanted to add them to my huge ever growing collection that I already have, all kept in neat little piles all over the house.
This is becoming a bit of a book obsession.
On a rainy day I like nothing better than to just sit and look at the gorgeous pictures in these books and dream!
Lots of very tempting, naughty but nice, things in here!
Food for the eyes.
Tonight I am sitting in yet again...babysitting!
Have a good evening all.
Cx











0 comments:
Post a Comment