If you asked me what was my favorite colour?
I would probably say blue.
But this morning as I went to pick myself a couple of strawberries to have with my cornflakes, it dawned on me how lovely red and green look together.
These are not really colours that I think about using but without realising it I have actually used them quite a lot !

So how much red and or green do I have around me?
Well, this is the first basket of green produce from my allotment.
Cushions on my sofa...
Cushions on my sofa...together on a shelf in my study!
lots of pretty red's and greens going on here!
Bedside lampshade...eh hum ok...raspberry red and green!
Katies doll dressed in red... a Cabbage Patch Baby! from the 80's

Sorry I could not resist!
Sound alseep on the beach at Tankerton this Tuesday....

My Jude....have to include him in his nautical beach romper with large Red anchor!

The only remaining piece of a china tea set that I had as a child..
Red & Green!
I will patch it up with a piece of material that I love!
May have to put on a couple more patches if they look good!

One of my first home made hearts....Red gingham.

Youngest daughters new wellies for festivals....pinkie Red & Green!!
Red ribbon on a lamp base and Green glass dish....they just happened to be together too!

Converse booties hanging in the camper ! and a bit of a plastic Red poppy!
Red & Green campers on the dash of our blue camper van!
Red & Green baby apple!

Laundry bag!
My runner beans planted in a barrel....love the little Red flowers as I know these will become my beans!
Thank you so much Faye @ thechiccountryhome.blogspot.com/............I love your little Red & Green heart and yummy smelling soap with little Red rose!
Thank you Lucy @ lucybloom.blogspot.com/ ....my jewelry box is so beautifully made....Red & Green CK material!
and wonderful vibrant Red with white spots for the inside!
Phillipa @ ziakoko.blogspot.com/ a very big thank you.........for you genreous
So infact I was quite amazed at how much I have of these colours...
They are jolly and bright and make me happy!
{"_"}
{"_"}
Cx












0 comments:
Post a Comment