Awards. Fairs and Good Books.

I have received this Award! The Brilliante Weblog Award which is given for *Brilliante Photos and Text" I am so pleased Heidi Ann that you thought of me to receive it.
If you have not met Heidi @ foxglovesfabricandfolly.blogspot.com/... go and have a peek at her lovely blog, she is a very sweet lady. Thank you Heidi Ann. Now the rule is, I must now pass this on to 7 deserving bloggers - not easy as there are so many that I would like to award it too!
So here goes Simone @ simone-lindengrove.blogspot.com/ who makes such lovely cards and writes about her life in England.
Sarah @ misssewnsew.blogspot.com/ who loves to be creative and enjoys making her house a home.
Fi @ marmaladerose.blogspot.com/ Fi makes the most beautiful little Bunnies. Very hard to resist them.
Louise @ www.thisismypatch.blogspot.com/ this is a beautiful blog full of inspiring photos that make you want to get out in that garden and plant.
Sairer @ prettyshabby.blogspot.com/ who writes about her home and family and has lots of lovely hand made bits and bobs you can buy.
Pipany @ pipany-poltiskofarm.blogspot.com/ who writes about her life in beautiful Cornwall and makes very pretty textiles which she sells in her shop.
And Claire @ serendipitylovesnewyork.blogspot.com/search?updated-max=2008-03-23T19%3A57%3A00Z&max-results=7 who is passionate about homes and interiors and runs an online home and gift boutique.

For those of you who cannot resit yet another yummy book ! Cabbages & Roses 'Guide To Natural Housekeeping' by Christina Strutt arrived on my ever growing pile of books this week.....full of very pretty images as always! well you may not think a line of washing is exactly pretty? well I do in this case.


It Is Official ! A Bloggers Vintage & Hand Made Fair
Some of you may have heard already, that a group of bloggers...me included here, will be holding a Vintage and handmade Fair in November. It would be lovely to see some of you there. We are hoping to have lots of scrummy handmade pieces as well as some Vintage item's. This will be a great opportunity to get some Christmas shopping done! We will have a little section set aside where you sit and have a nice cup of tea with home baked cake !
Vintage & Handmade Fair to be held on Saturday the 22nd of November 2008 at Rangeworthy Village Hall, near Chipping Sodbury, South Gloucestershire.10 a.m - 4.00 p.m.
I will be selling various Hand Made pieces. Here are a couple of Bird Box's that Mr N has made for me, I am hoping that I we can get some more made for the Fair.

I have to get on with my sewing now as I have a stall to fill....make a note in your diary...it will be a great opportunity to meet some bloggers and start the Christmas shopping.

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...