Thank you's and Time For a Rest? what is that..!




While I was reading Fi's Blog marmaladerose.blogspot I spotted her very cute hand made Bunnies. I just had to buy the blue Bunny for Jude's growing collation! He is so cute and came with his own little white baby bunny, beautifully made. He sits on Jude's mantle along with all the other Bunnies I had to buy! The white and blue one is a knitted Bunny from Cath Kidston.

Then Mr Postman delivered a surprise parcel! Vanessa at Just Originals justoriginal.blogspot.com/ had made this beautiful little dish for Jude's nursery and a wonderful Lavender smelling Heart. Thank you Vanessa and Fi for your lovely Hand Made Gifts, they all look lovely in their new homes. At long last one of the many projects that I started managed to get finished, well almost - the eyes are not as good as they were and Katie spotted a couple of bits I missed!
I am pleased with the result, painted in F&B Folly Green. I did buy two of these chairs from a very tatty junk shop - for just £11 each. They were in perfect condition with a very nice little weaved seat, until Mr N. decided to stand on one!


And put his foot right through the 'perfect' weave....I told him off - loudly !

So off he went to remove the grass weave and replace it with a little piece of wood..It looks fine now it is painted and my cushion matches perfectly.


At least the rain means I get more done indoors!


I am going away for almost a week to the Cotswold's - not to rest - but help Mr N hang and paint new gates for the parking area.
No peace for the wicked!

Have a wonderful and productive week.

I will be trying to pop into see you but it will have to be from the Library PCs!

{"_"}

xx

x




  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...